For your stand up pouches, we suggest using either a 5mm impulse sealer or a direct heat sealer (constant heat sealer). We offer a variety of equipment at various price points and all the sealers listed here will work with your pouches…choose based on the width of your stand up pouch.
Download our stand up pouch sealer recommendation guide.
…for your most basic needs…
If you are just starting out your production and looking to seal sample sizes, these options will work the best. Affordable and easy to use with very few moving parts.
FS-205 / FS-305
easy to use / 8” and 12” lengths
seal width – 5mm (0.20”)
6” jaw / 2 temp settings
seal width – 15mm (0.59”)
….for quicker sealing
These two options (THS & W-300DAT) utilize a foot switch for faster production. (Hands get mighty tired after a full day of sealing).
THS-200 / THS-300 / THS-400
foot switch activated / 8”, 12”, and 16” seal width – 15mm (0.59”)
table-top model / foot switch activated
seal width – 15mm (0.59”)
….fastest production volumes…
Band Sealer – Our fastest option yet! Simply place your bag on the conveyor. Adjustable temperature and speeds available.
vertical continuous band sealer seal width – 8mm (0.31”) 15mm option
Posted in Bags & FIlm, Band Sealer, Direct Heat Sealer, Hand Sealer, Impulse Sealer, Instruction
Tagged Band Sealer, Constant heat sealer, Direct Heat Sealers, Hand Sealer, Impulse Sealers, Instruction, Sealer Sales, sealing stand up pouches, stand up pouches
We carry over 150 different sealers and we plan to highlight a product each month so in 13 years, we’ll go through all our sealers!
The W-300DT is our newest addition to our popular W-Series line of sealers.
- Direct heat / constant heat
- Seals many different types of thermoplastic materials but not polyethylene
- Both jaws are heated simultaneously for better heat penetration
- Protector bars available to prevent injury
- 15mm / Meshed seal bars
Our CBS-880I and CBS-880II now have the option of a stainless steel stand allowing you to take your band sealer where you need it!
- Durable stainless steel
- With stand, band sealer conveyor height – 26 1/2″ – 32 1/2″
- Four casters
- Predrilled holes for easy assembly
Happy Holidays from Sealer Sales
Sealer Sales would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season and to a happy new year!
We will be closed Wednesday, December 25, 2013 and returning Thursday, January 2, 2013.
We now stock the WN-1500H which can seal material up to 59″ long. The sealer is part of our dependable W-Series long hand sealer line and offers the same great quality you come to expect from our W-Series.
- Longer seal length for specialized needs
- Heavy duty construction
- No warm up time
- Cutter unit available via special order
Check out our latest video on using an I-Bar Sealer for shrink wrapping. An I-Bar sealer allows you to make professional looking packages in seconds with no mess or fuss!
Looking for a band sealer that can seal your larger packages (bag height between 4″-27″)? Have a look at our heavy duty FRM-1120LD stainless steel vertical band sealer. FRM-1120LD is designed to quickly and efficiently seal any thermoplastic material including PE, PPE, stand up pouches, gusseted bags, and moisture barrier bags. This sealer can be used in a wide array of files such as: food, medical, and cosmetic industries.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Easy to operate – minimal operator training
- Fast warm up time
- Ideal for medium duty and heavy duty applications
- Vertical configuration makes this suitable for any product including liquids
- Solid state digital temperature controller that maintains the seal bars at a proper temperature for consistent seal quality
- Motorized rubber conveyor for speed control
- Knurled pressure wheels with variable pressure adjustment
- Sealing method – constant/direct heat accompanied with a pair each of cooling and heating blocks
- Fully adjustable conveyor (both height and depth of conveyor in relation to seal bars can be adjusted)
- Dry ink coding allows for printing at the seal line
- Unit feeds from Right to Left
- Spare Parts Kit Includes: PC Board, PTFE Belt, Wheel Belt, Carbon Brush, and Typesets
For our Canadian customers, buying equipment through the United States can sometimes be quite a hassle. We’ve listed some of our excellent distributors in Canada who provide excellent customer service.
Province – Alberta
5550-36th St SE
Calgary, AB T2C 1P1
Province – British Columbia
Terrana Service Corp
5-14191 Burrows Rd
Richmond BC Canada V6V 1K9
Province – Manitoba
1901 Logan Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2R 0H6
Province – Ontario
Unit 5, 110 Woodbine Downs Blv
Etobicoke, ON M9W 5S6
Province – Quebec
Les Emballages Poly-Pro Inc.
140 Leger St
Sherbrooke, QC J1L 1L9
Les Emballages Carrousel Inc.
1401, rue Ampere
Boucherville (Quebec) J4B 5Z5
Thank you for stopping by our booth at PACK EXPO in Las Vegas this week. We greatly appreciate your interest and time.
We also want to congratulate Ronald Jacobs of Cantech for winning our drawing at the show. Ronald will receive a $50 Amazon gift card to spend just for visiting our booth.
Our Impresse FRM-1010 band sealer made quite an impression at the show!
Looking forward to see you all next year at PACK EXPO 2014.