Daily maintenance or replacement of parts for your band sealer will keep your machine in its optimal condition. Our first video in our Band Sealer Maintenance Video series will discuss how to change the sealing and drive Belts.
Both sealing and drive belts are consumable items and we recommend changing the belts from time to time. Sealing belts should be changed when the band sealer begins to display “spotty” sealing and/or the user notices that there are “burnt” or worn out areas. Drive belts should be replaced when the belts break or become badly cracked.
Take a look at some of the units that are available for the medical market.
KF-210HC – 10mm Hand Sealer w/ Sliding Cutter
Make your own poly bags with our hand sealer with sliding cutter (Model: KF-210HC). The sealer can also be used for non medical packaging as well. The unit is an 8″ hand sealer with a 10mm wide serrated seal line. Sealer is portable. Matching optional film roller is also available.
D-3010HCA – 13″ Table Top Medical Sealer
Excellent unit for sealing sterile bag & tubing. The 10mm wide seal width provides excellent protection. Sealing and cooling times can be preset with a digital control panel. Unit is also equipped with a counting timer to keep track of packages sealed.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with our new Square-Bottom Gusseted Bags! Now you can get the advantages of a traditional gusseted bag along with those of a stand-up pouch! Perfect for ground or whole bean coffee and loose tea leaves, our new Square Bottom Gusseted Bags allow even the lowest density product to sit narrow and sturdy on the shelves without ever worrying about tipping over. The paneled look of these bags makes them perfect for graphics, labeling, and hot stamping as well as degassing valve application. Available in a wide array of colors and laminated in foil or clear poly to meet any barrier requirement.
Available Sizes: 6-10oz and 12-16oz
Color (7 colors): Black, Matte Black, White, Matte White, Clear, Natural Kraft Paper, Matte Bronze
- PET/INK/AL/LLDPE (Black and White only)
- MOPP/INK/AL/LLDPE (12-16oz Matte Black and Matte White only)
- MOPP/INK/VMPET/LLDPE (6-10oz Matte Black and Matte Bronze only)
- Kraft Paper/AL/LLDPE (Natural Kraft Paper only)
- PET/LLDPE (Clear only)
- 4.8mil (Clear, 6-10oz Matte Black, and Matte Bronze only)
- 5.0mil (Natural Kraft Paper only)
- 5.4mil (Black, White, Matte White, and 12-16oz Matte Black only)
Our new Paisley Foil Gusseted Bags exude simple elegance and art with beautiful patterns of coffee beans, leaves and floral accents. The matte/glossy combination gives these bags a look that will truly set them apart on the shelf while their foil construction ensures your product will taste as good as it looks!
Available Sizes: 6-8oz and 12-16oz
Colors : White Paisley, Black Paisley
Material Structure: PET/INK/AL/LLDPE
Sealer Sales has a network of over 100 distributors in North America and we would like to highlight Doug Care Equipment which has a dominant online presence in packaging and food processing equipment.
Looking for packaging or food processing equipment? You can find food processing equipment, vacuum packaging and vacuum sealers, shrink wrap machines and other types of bag sealing machines used by both industry and home packers & processors at Doug Care Equipment’s website.
Looking for our highly sought after FRM-1120LD band sealer? Talk to the folks at Doug Care.
We recommend the FRM-1120LD band sealer for your small and large bags…the FRM-1120LD can do it all!
Looking for a packaging option that radiates sophistication and leaves a lasting brand impression? Our Matte Series Stand-Up Pouches are sure to attract immediate attention! Available in six gorgeous, eye-popping colors, these pouches feature a zipper, and a smooth matte finish that will accentuate any graphic. Be different, be bold and keep it classy!
Available Sizes: 4oz, 8oz and 16oz
Colors (6 available): Matte Gold, Matte Black, Matte White, Matte Turquoise, Matte Orange, Matte Green
- MOPP/INK/VMPET/LLDPE (Matte Gold)
- 4.4mil (Matte Gold)
- 5.0mil (4oz sizes; excluding Matte Gold, Matte Silver, and Matte Bronze)
- 5.4mil (8oz and 16oz sizes; excluding Matte Gold, Matte Silver, and Matte Bronze)
Ask us about heat sealer options for these stand up pouches as well!
Be sure to visit Sealer Sales, Inc. at PACK EXPO Chicago 2014, November 2-5 at the McCormick Place. Visit our Booth # E-8965. For complementary registration use code: 25K92 We will have our experts and top executives on hand to answer your questions.
**Stop by our booth with your business card and you will be entered in a drawing for an Amazon gift card for $50**
Only PACK EXPO International, together with Pharma EXPO, lets you focus on processing and packaging solutions while exploring technologies that apply to any and every CPG market.
During four productive days in Chicago, you will:
- Network with 50,000 attendees, including nearly 5,000 international visitors from more than 130 countries.
- See innovations from more than 2,000 suppliers.
- Get ideas from end users in other industries.
- Discover capabilities you didn’t know existed.
- Solve production and branding challenges with the latest technologies.
- Explore the new Pharma EXPO in the West Hall.
* Please note: Complimentary Registration through Exhibitor Invites does not apply to non-exhibiting suppliers. If you have already registered for PACK EXPO International or Pharma EXPO, feel free to share this with a friend or co-worker. Refunds are not available on previous registrations.
We work with distributors and partners throughout North America and we would like to highlight standuppouches.net as the go-to website for printing custom stand up pouches.
standuppouches.net offers small run high quality custom printing (runs as low as 5,000pcs) to help you get on a store shelf, build your brand, get noticed, and/or test market a particular version, flavor, SKU. If you need larger quantities, standuppouches.net can offer large volumes as well (500,000, or 1,000,000 or more).
- Rotogravure Printing – higher quality, lower cost than flexographic. Easier to understand, explain, make changes and keep printing costs down
- Small Run, High Quality, Low Cost – small runs with high quality at the lowest total cost
- Graphics Dept – can hold your hand (virtually) and help your team every step of the way
- Unique Process – listens to what you are packaging and helps you determine the best structure recommendations
- Scalable – small volume with high quality as well as large volumes; offer inventory management
This month, we are highlighting our ever popular FRM-1120C band sealer. The FRM-1120C is a free-standing unit equipped with a tilting head so liquids can also be sealed as well.
Use this sealer to quickly and efficiently seal almost any type of thermoplastic material.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Tilting seal head capable of 30 degrees tilt
- Dry ink coding to print message on seal line
The W-300DTS now comes with a serrated seal line!
- Direct heat / constant heat
- Seals many different types of thermoplastic materials but not polyethylene
- Both jaws are heated simultaneously for better heat penetration
- German manufactured thermocontroller
- Protector bars available to prevent injury
- 15mm / Serrated seal bars
Serrated Seal Line