We are excited to introduce a couple of products in both our equipment and flexible packaging product line.
Our popular W-300DAT(S) series of table top direct heat (constant heat) sealers is now available with a straight vertical serrated seal line for those looking to match seal types on your current bag. The W-250DATVS still has the same great features found on our W-300DAT(S) units.
- Consistent seals each time (equipped with a 6 second timer)
- Strong 15mm wide seal – vertical serrated seal example below
- German equipped temperature controller
- PTFE coated jaws for easier cleaning
- Footswitch allows for hands free operation
- Protector bars around the sealing jaws
On our flexible side, we have added a child resistant stand up pouch that is both child resistant and tamper evident. Our stock stand up pouches are labeled with instructions for adult use (see below). These foil pouches are specifically designed for low oxygen, low moisture vapor and UV resistant. The bags comply with ASTM D3475.
- Child resistant
- Tamper evident
- Maximize shelf life
- Protect your flavor profile
- Uncompromised barrier protection
- Material structure: 5mil foil
Custom printing is also available. Contact your local distributor for more information.
Posted in Direct Heat Sealer, flexible packaging, NEW PRODUCT, New Products, Uncategorized
Tagged child resistant bags, child resistant stand up pouches, Direct Heat Sealer, New Product, stand up pouches, w-300dat, w-300dats
We are excited to introduce a couple of products in both equipment and flexible packaging product line.
Our popular FRM-1120LD band sealer now comes in a left to right configuration. Many production lines are built to specific line directions and having a machine that feeds the wrong way can cause unnecessary costs and headaches. Now, no matter what direction your production line feeds, our FRM-1120LD band sealer can work for you to help you achieve the efficiencies in your production line.
In our flexible packaging line, we are proud to offer a black kraft stand up pouch. This bag is quite elegant for both food and non-food packaging. Your product is super unique…shouldn’t your bag express that uniqueness?
Don’t forget that this week, we are in Las Vegas for PACK EXPO 2017. Come visit us and talk to us about your packaging projects.
Introducing New Flexible Packaging Products: Child Resistant Bags
New Packaging Solution Meets Federal Regulations for Pharmaceutical, OTC Medications and Marijuana Products
Our CHILD RESISTANT BAGS can be used for any product that should be kept away from children: detergent pods, marijuana or any substance that may be dangerous to children can be stored in these bags. These bags include a closure zipper that requires two hands to open. The zipper can be manipulated by adults easily but will be difficult for children to access. These bags meet ASTM D3475-15 (American Society for Testing and Material Child Resistant) standards.
To open, push the small lever up, then pull the zipper out to access items. To close, push the zipper lock until you hear a “click” from the bottom lever. These extra steps are easy for adults to follow but make it difficult for children to access what’s inside.
Stock pouches are available in 3 sizes and in small minimum quantities of 50pcs. We carry the bags in both black and white.
Our MC-300 motorized conveyor can be used in accumulation systems or with ink jet coding applications.
- Equipped with adjustable speed control
- Can be used to transport a wide variety of equipment
- Adjustable guides to help transport items
- Max loading weight – 55lbs
- Easy to operate and install
Download Specification Sheet for more information
Sealer Sales UHSS-8 Tube Sealer seals up to 3,500 tubes per day! Ideal for laboratories, research facilities, R&D, and quality control groups. Unit is economical, safe and very easy to use. The tube sealers can be used on all polyethylene, and laminated tubes. Sealers are equipped with a stainless steel shelf with height gauges to allow for easy changeover of various height tubes. Include is a custom tray made for your tubes (sample tube required for fabrication)
**Remember: When you order, please also send a sample tube if you want a custom tray fabricated for your tube.**
- Seals up to 3 tubes at a time of 1-3/8″ diameter, varies tube by tube
- Easy to adjust with superior timing control (increments of 10th of a second)
- Double force on seal bar
- Easy maintenance resulting in lower downtimes
- Quieter operation and no metal shavings
- Accomodates different tube heights and widths (max diameter 2″ OD, 8.5″ height)
- Even pressure across seal length
- Self-contained compressor
- 8″ seal length
- Dual digital timer
- Dual cylinder
- Clevis pin
- Delrin bushing
- 1/4″ wide single seal element (dual option available for better seal quality)
- Only 0.0015 seal jaw deflection
- Adjustable heating and cooling times
- Exhaust port
- Air in port
- Detachable power cord
- Made and designed in the USA
- Tube tray custom made to your tubes (sample tube required for fabrication)
- Manufacturer’s kit includes: (1) heating element, (2) Zone PTFE over element, (1) fuse
We are introducing our new WNC2-Series Foot Sealers which is a pneumatically operated foot sealer for better sealing quality. Each sealer is custom made to fit to your specification.
WNC-Series Foot Sealer – Pneumatically Operated for Better Sealing Quality
- Available in any length – 12″, 18″, 24″, up to 40″
- Single or double impulse sealing
- 2.7mm, 5mm, or 10mm sealing width
- Open back frame allowing front-to-back pass thru capabilities
- Foot pedal cycle activation
- Work table included
- Pneumatically operated – quieter than automatic sealers
- Better sealing pressure vs. manual sealers
- External compressor not included – air usage requirements – 100PSI (3-5CFM)
Our WNC2-Series of pneumatic foot sealers are all custom tailored units to you. Provide us with the following specifications:
- Sealing Length
- Sealing Width
- Single or Double Impulse Sealing
Sealing and congealing time are regulated and sealing pressure is consistent every time.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with our new Square-Bottom Gusseted Bags! Now you can get the advantages of a traditional gusseted bag along with those of a stand-up pouch! Perfect for ground or whole bean coffee and loose tea leaves, our new Square Bottom Gusseted Bags allow even the lowest density product to sit narrow and sturdy on the shelves without ever worrying about tipping over. The paneled look of these bags makes them perfect for graphics, labeling, and hot stamping as well as degassing valve application. Available in a wide array of colors and laminated in foil or clear poly to meet any barrier requirement.
Available Sizes: 6-10oz and 12-16oz
Color (7 colors): Black, Matte Black, White, Matte White, Clear, Natural Kraft Paper, Matte Bronze
- PET/INK/AL/LLDPE (Black and White only)
- MOPP/INK/AL/LLDPE (12-16oz Matte Black and Matte White only)
- MOPP/INK/VMPET/LLDPE (6-10oz Matte Black and Matte Bronze only)
- Kraft Paper/AL/LLDPE (Natural Kraft Paper only)
- PET/LLDPE (Clear only)
- 4.8mil (Clear, 6-10oz Matte Black, and Matte Bronze only)
- 5.0mil (Natural Kraft Paper only)
- 5.4mil (Black, White, Matte White, and 12-16oz Matte Black only)
Our new Paisley Foil Gusseted Bags exude simple elegance and art with beautiful patterns of coffee beans, leaves and floral accents. The matte/glossy combination gives these bags a look that will truly set them apart on the shelf while their foil construction ensures your product will taste as good as it looks!
Available Sizes: 6-8oz and 12-16oz
Colors : White Paisley, Black Paisley
Material Structure: PET/INK/AL/LLDPE