Sealer Sales Subscribe & Save Service – Free & Easy to Join
Never run of spare parts again!
Avoid paying expedited shipping fees for last minute parts you forgot to order!
Sealer Sales is introducing our subscription feature which allows you to pre-order your parts and receive them when you need them. By joining our parts subscription program, you will be entitled to a 10% discount on most spare parts. We can ship weekly, every two weeks, monthly, every other month, or quarterly. You tell us what you need when you need it and we will ship it automatically. If you need to skip a shipment, no problem, send us an e-mail before we ship.
Benefits You Can Enjoy With Sealer Sales Subscription Program
- Enjoy a 10% discount on most replacement parts you subscribe to, EVERY TIME!
- No need to make manual payments. Your credit card on file will be charged automatically for each shipment based on your order schedule.
- You can change the order quantity, frequency, delivery address and delivery dates of your recurring orders.
- No longer need recurring orders? Send us an e-mail and you’re done.
Download application form to start saving today!
You have helped us reach over 1 million views on our channel!! Our YouTube channel provides a wealth of resources to assist you with your customers.
For those of you who have not checked out our channel, check it out!
- Over 100 video demonstrations of our sealing equipment
- Instructional videos on how to use the most basic hand sealer to band sealer maintenance
Visit our channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/sealersales and click Subscribe in the upper right hand corner. We continue to add videos to our channel so subscribing will allow you to stay up to date with our latest videos.
Posted in Band Sealer, Impulse Sealer, Instruction, Uncategorized
Tagged Band Sealer, band sealer maintenance, Hand Sealer, Hand Sealer w/ sliding cutter, Hand Sealer with Cutter, I-Bar, Sealer Sales, shrink wrapping, Videos, YouTube
Daily maintenance or replacement of parts for your band sealer will keep your machine in its optimal condition. Our first video in our Band Sealer Maintenance Video series will discuss how to change the sealing and drive Belts.
Both sealing and drive belts are consumable items and we recommend changing the belts from time to time. Sealing belts should be changed when the band sealer begins to display “spotty” sealing and/or the user notices that there are “burnt” or worn out areas. Drive belts should be replaced when the belts break or become badly cracked.