What are carton sealers?
Carton sealers automatically place adhesive tape to the top & bottom of the box simultaneously. The operator simply folds flaps of the corrugated carton and feeds it into the machine. Our carton sealers are reliable, cost-effective and durable providing savings to your production process.
Our carton sealers are integral to end of the line production and can provide significant material and labor savings
- Increase production twofold over manual box sealing
- Reduce labor costs
- Reduce waste – manually sealing boxes usually requires double taping but a carton sealer only requires one strip of tape.
- Clean consistent professional looking boxes
Is a Carton Sealer Right for our Production?
To determine if a carton sealer makes sense for your production, answer the following questions:
- How many boxes are you sealing per week?
- How many employees to you have manually sealing boxes?
- How much do you spend on tape?
- How long does it take to manually seal each box?
Our most basic carton sealer retails for less than $2,500 so a carton sealer can easily be justifiable with less than 100 boxes/day
We offer a variety of carton sealers to suit your needs. Our distributors can help you determine which carton sealer will work best for your applications. Keep in mind the following:
- What are your different box sizes (L x W x H)?
- What are the weights of the different boxes?
- Do you prefer a manual or random carton sealer?
- Random is ideal if you have a variety of box sizes as the random carton sealer will adjust automatically to your box size
- Does the carton need to taped on the top & bottom, top only, or bottom only?
- What tape width do you need? Standard is 2” but we also offer 3” tape width carton sealers
We have also created a survey – Just email your completed survey to us and we will help you come up with the best carton sealer for your applications. Sealer Sales Carton Sealer Survey