Our MC-300 motorized conveyor can be used in accumulation systems or with ink jet coding applications.
- Equipped with adjustable speed control
- Can be used to transport a wide variety of equipment
- Adjustable guides to help transport items
- Max loading weight – 55lbs
- Easy to operate and install
Download Specification Sheet for more information
Shipping LTL Freight
This blog post will be a quick and handy primer on shipping via LTL freight. LTL stands for Less-Than-Truckload and refers to shipments that do not fill an entire truck. Because UPS and FedEx have weight constraints, we would require certain equipment to ship via freight truck. Shipping via LTL freight can also be more economical in certain situations. When shipping via LTL freight, Sealer Sales can arrange the freight via prepay and add or you can arrange the freight.
If Sealer Sales arranges freight – please keep the following in mind:
- We will get your approval for freight quotes before shipping; we will aim to find the lowest rate for you via our various freight carriers; please note surcharges will apply for residential addresses
- We will always add lift gate service at delivery unless we are specifically instructed that the customer has a loading dock
- Freight shipments will NOT ship out the same day as we would need to contact carrier to pick up your shipment
- For shipments that do not specify freight, but may be more economical via freight, we will contact you with our recommendations. Usually larger shipments that can be palletized will be more economical than shipping via UPS Ground
If you arrange freight – please keep the following in mind:
- Most of our quotes/sales orders will provide you with all the information (weight, dimensions, class) you need to calculate freight on your end; if your shipment needs to be palletized, we will contact you with final weight and dimensions
- In general, we use the following NMFC freight codes:
- Class 92.5 – NMFC – 133300-3
- Class 175 – NMFC – 133300-2
- We will provide NMFC codes for other shipments as needed
- When arranging freight, please provide pick up instructions to your freight carrier
- Entrance in the rear
- Pick up hours: 9:30-4PM Monday – Friday
- Liftgate not needed
- Please provide us with the BOL (bill of lading) that is completed. Because you are arranging the shipment with your freight carrier, you must provide us with the BOL. The Bill of Lading states exactly what is being shipped, from where it’s coming and where it’s going.
Once your shipment is picked up, we will provide you with a PRO# to track your shipment. A PRO number is a tracking number used by carriers.
We hope this will be helpful in helping you arrange freight shipments. If you have any questions, please contact us and we would be happy to assist you.
You’re invited to PACK EXPO International – November 6-9, 2016 compliments of
Sealer Sales, Inc.
We’ll be featuring our latest offerings and technologies, and will have our top product experts on hand to answer your questions. Plus, your badge also includes access to the co-located event, Pharma EXPO. We look forward to welcoming you to Chicago!
The Main Event for Packaging and Processing Offers:
Vision – See processing and packaging machinery in action and begin to understand how it will fit into your line.
Market Intelligence and Insight – Find out what technologies your competitors may be using and how you can gain an edge.
Perspective – Find where trends are headed in your industry and in processing and packaging overall.
Inspiration – Investigate technologies being used by other vertical industries leading to innovations that solve your production challenges.
Connections – Build strong business relationships and get ideas from processing and packaging professionals.
*Registration Requirements: Offer valid for online pre-registration only; not valid on-site. Registration for PACK EXPO International also provides access to Pharma EXPO. Expires November 5, 2016. Comp code is intended for use by end-user and retailer registrants. Non-exhibiting suppliers and distributors are required to pay standard attendance fees. A non-exhibiting supplier is defined as a processing or packaging professional who does NOT purchase, specify or use any packaging or processing converting equipment, supplies or services as a normal part of their job. A distributor is defined as a professional who resells processing/packaging/converting equipment/supplies.
Packaging World reports that San Francisco based company, KOOEE! uses Sealer Sales band sealer – FRS-1120W to seal their innovative “double-compartment” pouch pack. Our FRS-1120W is a free-standing band sealer capable of stamping a lot or expiration code on each bag for better traceability.
KOOEE! Super Snacks uses 100% grass-fed beef, no added sugar, and no added hormones or anitbiotics. Products can be found at retailers such as The Fresh Market, Wegmans, Amazon and several independent health foods stores in the New York and SF Bay area.
Read more here.
Sealer Sales, Inc is the preferred equipment provider for many food and industrial manufacturers. Our value-priced equipment is reliable and all equipment and spare parts are stocked out of our Northridge (Los Angeles), CA warehouse.
Discount Plastic Bags was launched in 2005 as an alternative to the high priced catalog vendors selling stock flexible packaging. By focusing strictly on quality flexible packaging materials like vacuum sealer bags, poly bags, tubing and film, this young company offers a level of targeted expertise.
Offering equal or better quality, fast delivery, low shipping cost and a Five Star Guarantee, discountplasticbags.com quickly emerged as a preferred online option for those seeking a competitive edge through efficient procurement of their thousands of items. Both common and unique items can be found on this company’s continuously improving website.
With tens of thousands of customers and glowing reviews, you’ll feel confident that your purchases from Discount Plastic Bags are shipped promptly with care and backed with genuine concern for your satisfaction.
Shop Discount Plastic Bag’s catalog of extensive vacuum bags.
VV1600 Value Vac is an economical commercial retractable nozzle vacuum sealer. Lightweight, all-metal construction with a stainless steel nozzle ensures many years of quality performance. The Value Vac provides a sustained vacuum flow which increases production speed. If you are looking for a no frills, entry level commercial vacuum sealer, the VV1600 Value Vac is what you are looking for!
- Super easy to use and you can use the unit to vacuum seal or seal only
- External compressor required (as with all nozzle vacuum sealers)
- Max. width of bag – 16″ / Max. length of bag – n/a
You have helped us reach over 1 million views on our channel!! Our YouTube channel provides a wealth of resources to assist you with your customers.
For those of you who have not checked out our channel, check it out!
- Over 100 video demonstrations of our sealing equipment
- Instructional videos on how to use the most basic hand sealer to band sealer maintenance
Visit our channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/sealersales and click Subscribe in the upper right hand corner. We continue to add videos to our channel so subscribing will allow you to stay up to date with our latest videos.
Posted in Band Sealer, Impulse Sealer, Instruction, Uncategorized
Tagged Band Sealer, band sealer maintenance, Hand Sealer, Hand Sealer w/ sliding cutter, Hand Sealer with Cutter, I-Bar, Sealer Sales, shrink wrapping, Videos, YouTube
Sealer Sales UHSS-8 Tube Sealer seals up to 3,500 tubes per day! Ideal for laboratories, research facilities, R&D, and quality control groups. Unit is economical, safe and very easy to use. The tube sealers can be used on all polyethylene, and laminated tubes. Sealers are equipped with a stainless steel shelf with height gauges to allow for easy changeover of various height tubes. Include is a custom tray made for your tubes (sample tube required for fabrication)
**Remember: When you order, please also send a sample tube if you want a custom tray fabricated for your tube.**
- Seals up to 3 tubes at a time of 1-3/8″ diameter, varies tube by tube
- Easy to adjust with superior timing control (increments of 10th of a second)
- Double force on seal bar
- Easy maintenance resulting in lower downtimes
- Quieter operation and no metal shavings
- Accomodates different tube heights and widths (max diameter 2″ OD, 8.5″ height)
- Even pressure across seal length
- Self-contained compressor
- 8″ seal length
- Dual digital timer
- Dual cylinder
- Clevis pin
- Delrin bushing
- 1/4″ wide single seal element (dual option available for better seal quality)
- Only 0.0015 seal jaw deflection
- Adjustable heating and cooling times
- Exhaust port
- Air in port
- Detachable power cord
- Made and designed in the USA
- Tube tray custom made to your tubes (sample tube required for fabrication)
- Manufacturer’s kit includes: (1) heating element, (2) Zone PTFE over element, (1) fuse
One of the fastest growing trends in customizing stock bags is hot stamping. Hot stamping is a dry printing process in which a metallic or color pigment is transferred to the bag using heat and pressure. The ability to apply custom images or text to our inventory items has given customers a new way to attractively enhance the look of their packages without committing to the minimum quantities required for fully printed projects. Our affordable plate charges and low minimums make this a great printing alternative.
Steps for Hot Stamping
- Pick a bag size / color for hot stamping (Most of our stock bags can be hot stamped.)
- Approve artwork
- Approve hot stamp design
- Lead Time: 2-3 weeks
Email us at email@example.com for more information