We are excited to introduce a couple of products in both our equipment and flexible packaging product line.
Our popular CN-4520A shrink tunnel is now available with a PTFE meshed belt. This is an excellent option for operators trying to shrink small items which may fall in between the rods of the conveyor. Check out our video demo.
Our SM-101 semi-automatic strapping machine is a general purpose strapping machine that can strap packages quickly and efficiently. Strapping cycle will automatically start when operator inserts strap. The machine will automatically shut down after a preset time to save electricity. We recommend this machine for strapping cartons in a light industry setting. Check out video demo.
On the flexible packaging side, we are pleased to introduce our slider bags using the advanced Slide-Rite closure system. We carry both clear slider zipper bags and cushion slider zipper pouches. Lead times are 7-10 business days.
Contact your local distributor for further information!
Introducing New Flexible Packaging Products: Child Resistant Bags
New Packaging Solution Meets Federal Regulations for Pharmaceutical, OTC Medications and Marijuana Products
Our CHILD RESISTANT BAGS can be used for any product that should be kept away from children: detergent pods, marijuana or any substance that may be dangerous to children can be stored in these bags. These bags include a closure zipper that requires two hands to open. The zipper can be manipulated by adults easily but will be difficult for children to access. These bags meet ASTM D3475-15 (American Society for Testing and Material Child Resistant) standards.
To open, push the small lever up, then pull the zipper out to access items. To close, push the zipper lock until you hear a “click” from the bottom lever. These extra steps are easy for adults to follow but make it difficult for children to access what’s inside.
Stock pouches are available in 3 sizes and in small minimum quantities of 50pcs. We carry the bags in both black and white.
Our MC-300 motorized conveyor can be used in accumulation systems or with ink jet coding applications.
- Equipped with adjustable speed control
- Can be used to transport a wide variety of equipment
- Adjustable guides to help transport items
- Max loading weight – 55lbs
- Easy to operate and install
Download Specification Sheet for more information
Enjoy the best of both worlds with our new Square-Bottom Gusseted Bags! Now you can get the advantages of a traditional gusseted bag along with those of a stand-up pouch! Perfect for ground or whole bean coffee and loose tea leaves, our new Square Bottom Gusseted Bags allow even the lowest density product to sit narrow and sturdy on the shelves without ever worrying about tipping over. The paneled look of these bags makes them perfect for graphics, labeling, and hot stamping as well as degassing valve application. Available in a wide array of colors and laminated in foil or clear poly to meet any barrier requirement.
Available Sizes: 6-10oz and 12-16oz
Color (7 colors): Black, Matte Black, White, Matte White, Clear, Natural Kraft Paper, Matte Bronze
- PET/INK/AL/LLDPE (Black and White only)
- MOPP/INK/AL/LLDPE (12-16oz Matte Black and Matte White only)
- MOPP/INK/VMPET/LLDPE (6-10oz Matte Black and Matte Bronze only)
- Kraft Paper/AL/LLDPE (Natural Kraft Paper only)
- PET/LLDPE (Clear only)
- 4.8mil (Clear, 6-10oz Matte Black, and Matte Bronze only)
- 5.0mil (Natural Kraft Paper only)
- 5.4mil (Black, White, Matte White, and 12-16oz Matte Black only)
Looking for a band sealer that can seal your larger packages (bag height between 4″-27″)? Have a look at our heavy duty FRM-1120LD stainless steel vertical band sealer. FRM-1120LD is designed to quickly and efficiently seal any thermoplastic material including PE, PPE, stand up pouches, gusseted bags, and moisture barrier bags. This sealer can be used in a wide array of files such as: food, medical, and cosmetic industries.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Easy to operate – minimal operator training
- Fast warm up time
- Ideal for medium duty and heavy duty applications
- Vertical configuration makes this suitable for any product including liquids
- Solid state digital temperature controller that maintains the seal bars at a proper temperature for consistent seal quality
- Motorized rubber conveyor for speed control
- Knurled pressure wheels with variable pressure adjustment
- Sealing method – constant/direct heat accompanied with a pair each of cooling and heating blocks
- Fully adjustable conveyor (both height and depth of conveyor in relation to seal bars can be adjusted)
- Dry ink coding allows for printing at the seal line
- Unit feeds from Right to Left
- Spare Parts Kit Includes: PC Board, PTFE Belt, Wheel Belt, Carbon Brush, and Typesets
While we focus primarily on sealing equipment and materials, every once in a while, we come across a product with great potential for changing the packaging world and we have no choice but to introduce the product to our distributors.
ColumnAir Packaging will revolutionize how your customers package and ship fragile items such as wine bottles. Simply place the product in the deflated bag; inflate the bag using a portable compressor at the single inflation point and the bag will inflate all around the product to create a form fitting cushion. What is amazing about our ColumnAir Packaging bags is each inflated column is connected via a series of one-way valves so if any of the columns are pierced during shipping, the other columns remain inflated! Bags are shipped deflated saving reducing warehouse space for the space constrained.
Download our Spec Sheet for more information.