Make your product stand out with hot stamping. One of the fastest growing trends in customizing stock bags is hot stamping. Hot stamping is a dry printing process in which your logo/image is transferred to the bag using heat and pressure. The ability to apply custom images or text to our inventory items has given customers a new way to attractively enhance the look of their packages without committing to the large minimum quantities required for fully printed projects. Our affordable plate charges and low minimums make this a great printing alternative and ideal for start-ups or special projects w/ short runs.
Minimum: 1 case (usually 500 or 1,000pcs)
Cost: $0.19/imprint + plate charges (one-time fee)
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks
Steps for Hot Stamping
- Pick a bag size / color for hot stamping (Most of our stock bags can be hot stamped.)
- Approve artwork
- Approve hot stamp design
- Lead Time: 2-3 weeks
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
We work with distributors and partners throughout North America and we would like to highlight standuppouches.net as the go-to website for printing custom stand up pouches.
standuppouches.net offers small run high quality custom printing (runs as low as 5,000pcs) to help you get on a store shelf, build your brand, get noticed, and/or test market a particular version, flavor, SKU. If you need larger quantities, standuppouches.net can offer large volumes as well (500,000, or 1,000,000 or more).
- Rotogravure Printing – higher quality, lower cost than flexographic. Easier to understand, explain, make changes and keep printing costs down
- Small Run, High Quality, Low Cost – small runs with high quality at the lowest total cost
- Graphics Dept – can hold your hand (virtually) and help your team every step of the way
- Unique Process – listens to what you are packaging and helps you determine the best structure recommendations
- Scalable – small volume with high quality as well as large volumes; offer inventory management