We are introducing a brand new All-In-One L-Bar sealer with shrink tunnel combo, our LST-1616.
This unique All-In-One L-Bar Sealer and Shrink Chamber is compact and quite the space saver.
The LST-1616 is designed for easy and quick shrink wrap packaging. Users can produce products that have a factory fresh clean look and feel. The sealer/tunnel combo creates packages that are free from dust, moisture and fingerprints.
The L-bar measures 15.7″ x 15.7″.
The shrink tunnel is located underneath the L-bar sealer ensuring a small footprint. The machine dimensions measure 44″L x 28″W x 44″H.
Why is using an L-bar sealer important for shrink wrapping?
Sealers designed for shrink wrapping will create a seamless seal (i.e. excess material above the seal is cut off). Once a heat source is applied, and the material shrinks around your product, this will ensure a clean look.
See below and example of what NOT to do….here is a product that used the incorrect sealer to shrink wrap.
When you shrink wrap, the package should not have any seams visible. See below:
If you are planning on shrink wrapping your packages and not sure which sealer works , please contact us or one of our distributors for assistance.
For the month of June, we will be offering 10% off our LST-1616. Use code: PRODUCTOFTHEMONTH
Our latest post will be a quick refresher on what our “seal and cut” options are on our sealing equipment. There are two types of seal and cut: (1) cutting excess material so that there is a seamless seal primarily used for shrink wrapping and (2) using a trimmer on a sealer to cut a bag that is too long or to make poly tubing.
For shrink wrapping, you will want to create a seamless seal with no excess material above the seal as you will be heat shrinking the material around your product. Either use a hand sealer with a ROUND wire or purchase an L-bar sealer. For more information about shrink wrapping, refer to our previous blog: Shrink Wrapping 101.
For cutting a bag because it is too long, we have various sealers with sliding cutters. Usually there is a blade on the sealer which will trim excess material about 1/4″-1/2″ from the seal line. We carry hand sealers, foot sealers and our newest addition, band sealers with sliding cutters. The band sealer HLC-1120LD which is equipped with a trimmer to cut off excess material!
HLC-1120LD is suitable for sealing all types of thermoplastic materials and bags. This unit is equipped with a trim scrap system for trimming excess material. The vertical configuration is ideal for sealing stand up pouches and liquid-type products.
Send your material for us to test on the HLC-1120LD band sealer!
We are offering 10% off our HLC-1120LD band sealer in the month of March. Use product code: PRODUCTOFTHEMONTH on our website.
Our MC-300 motorized conveyor can be used in accumulation systems or with ink jet coding applications.
- Equipped with adjustable speed control
- Can be used to transport a wide variety of equipment
- Adjustable guides to help transport items
- Max loading weight – 55lbs
- Easy to operate and install
Download Specification Sheet for more information
VV1600 Value Vac is an economical commercial retractable nozzle vacuum sealer. Lightweight, all-metal construction with a stainless steel nozzle ensures many years of quality performance. The Value Vac provides a sustained vacuum flow which increases production speed. If you are looking for a no frills, entry level commercial vacuum sealer, the VV1600 Value Vac is what you are looking for!
- Super easy to use and you can use the unit to vacuum seal or seal only
- External compressor required (as with all nozzle vacuum sealers)
- Max. width of bag – 16″ / Max. length of bag – n/a
Sealer Sales UHSS-8 Tube Sealer seals up to 3,500 tubes per day! Ideal for laboratories, research facilities, R&D, and quality control groups. Unit is economical, safe and very easy to use. The tube sealers can be used on all polyethylene, and laminated tubes. Sealers are equipped with a stainless steel shelf with height gauges to allow for easy changeover of various height tubes. Include is a custom tray made for your tubes (sample tube required for fabrication)
**Remember: When you order, please also send a sample tube if you want a custom tray fabricated for your tube.**
- Seals up to 3 tubes at a time of 1-3/8″ diameter, varies tube by tube
- Easy to adjust with superior timing control (increments of 10th of a second)
- Double force on seal bar
- Easy maintenance resulting in lower downtimes
- Quieter operation and no metal shavings
- Accomodates different tube heights and widths (max diameter 2″ OD, 8.5″ height)
- Even pressure across seal length
- Self-contained compressor
- 8″ seal length
- Dual digital timer
- Dual cylinder
- Clevis pin
- Delrin bushing
- 1/4″ wide single seal element (dual option available for better seal quality)
- Only 0.0015 seal jaw deflection
- Adjustable heating and cooling times
- Exhaust port
- Air in port
- Detachable power cord
- Made and designed in the USA
- Tube tray custom made to your tubes (sample tube required for fabrication)
- Manufacturer’s kit includes: (1) heating element, (2) Zone PTFE over element, (1) fuse
Our YC-03FD Air Pillow Machine is the ideal alternative to standard void fill. Impress customers with a clean, efficient and smart way to pack and protect your product. Our air pillows cost less than peanuts or foam to fill the same space. Air pillows provide superior protection compared to traditional shipping materials and also can be stored conveniently taking up a fraction of the space as peanuts and foam.
YC-03FD is equipped to handle large volume of air pillows on demand filling up to 145 5” x 8” air pillows per minute. Machine is easy to operate.
Buy and own this machine. No minimum film purchase required.
Our popular FRM-1010 band sealer now comes in a vertical configuration. FRM-1010II will still have the same great features as the FRM-1010.
- Wider 15mm (1/2″) Seal Width
- Larger Conveyor (42″ x 8″)
- NeXt Gen Heating and Sealing Blocks for Better Sealing Quality
Contact your distributor for more information!
This month, we are highlighting our ever popular FRM-1120C band sealer. The FRM-1120C is a free-standing unit equipped with a tilting head so liquids can also be sealed as well.
Use this sealer to quickly and efficiently seal almost any type of thermoplastic material.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Tilting seal head capable of 30 degrees tilt
- Dry ink coding to print message on seal line
We carry over 150 different sealers and we plan to highlight a product each month so in 13 years, we’ll go through all our sealers!
The W-300DT is our newest addition to our popular W-Series line of sealers.
- Direct heat / constant heat
- Seals many different types of thermoplastic materials but not polyethylene
- Both jaws are heated simultaneously for better heat penetration
- Protector bars available to prevent injury
- 15mm / Meshed seal bars